DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT
This Privacy Statement is effective as of 1st June, 2018. Please note that this Privacy Statement will regularly be updated to reflect any changes in the way we handle your personal data or any changes in applicable laws.
At MDS Call Solutions, Inc. (“MDSCSI”), the trust and confidence to handle information awarded to us by our clients and business partners is one of the most critical assets in our organization. Our clients expect us to represent them and uphold their good name and as such, expect us to maintain the integrity of their and their customers’ information, ensure information confidentiality, and protect information from abuse, fraud, errors and manipulation.
We protect our current and future information by (a) complying with the Implementing Rules and Regulations of the Republic Act No. 10173, otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012, other relevant local laws and statutes; and (b) due enforcement of security controls and measures within our organization, including strict compliance expectations and measures from our own employees.
Your privacy matters to us; thus, PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY.
This website is for general information purpose only. While we use reasonable endeavors to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, MDSCSI does not warrant its absolute accuracy or accept any liability for any loss or damage resulting from any inaccuracy or omission. Without prior permission from MDSCSI, no copyrighted information contained on this website may be copied or redistributed.
MDSCSI recognizes its responsibilities in relation to the collection, holding, processing or use of personal data. The provision of your personal data is voluntary. You may choose not to provide us with the requested data, but failure to do so may prevent our ability to do business with or provide services to you. MDSCSI will not collect any information that identifies you personally through this website unless and until you buy our products or services, register as a member, or submit personal information for job application purposes. By providing us your Personal Data to avail of our products and Services or in any business interaction with us where your Personal Data is required, you are consenting to the collection, use, access, transfer, storage, and processing of your Personal Data as described in this Privacy Statement.
This website, and our social media platforms are not intended for persons in jurisdictions that restrict the distribution of information by us or use of such social media platforms. If this is applicable to you, we would advise you to inform yourself about and observe the relevant restrictions. MDSCSI does not accept liability in this regard.
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
We collect the personal data of our employees, potential employees, clients, suppliers, business contacts, shareholders, website users, and our clients’ Patrons, obtained lawfully from you, affiliated entities, business partners, public authorities, public websites, social media, other independent third party sources or provided to us through any other lawful channel. We may collect and store any information you enter on our website, including some information about your computer or other devices used when you visit this website.
If you make use of any social media features or platforms, either on our website, an application we provide, or otherwise through a social media provider, we may access and collect information about you via that social media provider in accordance with their policies. When using a social media feature, we may access and collect information you have chosen to make available and to include in your social media profile or account, including but not limited to your name, gender, birthday, email address, address, location etc. Our access to this information may be limited or blocked based on your privacy settings with the relevant social media provider.
If you provide us with personal data of another person (for instance, a potential employee/referral), you are responsible for ensuring that such person is made aware of the information contained in this Privacy Statement and that the person has given you his/her consent for sharing the information with MDSCSI.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND HOW IT MAY BE USED?
Personal data is collected for the following purposes:
- To manage our contractual and/or employment relationship with you.
- For recruitment purposes, including the conduct of background checks
- To facilitate communication with you including administrative communications about any account you may have with us or about future changes to this privacy statement; communications in case of emergencies, and communications to provide you with your requested information.
- To operate and manage our business operations, including for data matching and analytics purposes (i.e. applying analytics to business operations and data to describe, predict and improve business performance within MDSCSI and/or to provide a better user experience), internal business and administrative purposes
- To design new or enhance existing products and services provided by us;
- To personalise the appearance of our websites, provide recommendations of relevant products and provide targeted advertising on our website or through other channels;
- To monitor your use of our systems (including monitoring the use of our website and any apps and tools you use)
- To improve the security and functioning of our website, networks and information.
- To process, administer, implement and effect the requests or transactions contemplated by the forms available on our website or any other documents you may submit to us from time to time;
- To comply with legal requirements, including assisting in law enforcement purposes, investigations by police or other government or regulatory authorities and to meet requirements imposed by applicable laws and regulations or other obligations committed to government or regulatory authorities;
- To deliver other objectives or purposes as notified at the time of collection; and
- Other purposes directly relating to any of the above.
We will process your personal data for the purposes mentioned above based on your prior consent, to the extent such consent is mandatory under applicable laws. We will not use your personal data for purposes that are incompatible with the purposes of which you have been informed, unless it is required or authorized by law, or it is in your own vital interest (e.g. in case of a medical emergency) to do so.
HOW LONG WILL YOUR PERSONAL DATA BE RETAINED BY US?
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. We maintain specific records management and retention policies and procedures, so that personal data is deleted after a reasonable time according to the following retention criteria:
- We retain your data as long as we have an ongoing relationship with you (in particular, if you have an account with us).
- We will only keep the data while your account is active or for as long as needed to provide services to you.
- We retain your data for as long as needed in order to comply with our global legal and contractual obligations.
WHO MAY BE PROVIDED WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Where permitted by law, your personal data may be provided to our service providers, professional advisors, public and governmental authorities or third parties who may be located in the Philippines or outside of Philippines, in connection with a (potential) corporate or commercial transaction. Before we do so, we shall take the necessary steps to ensure that your personal data will be given adequate protection as required by relevant data privacy laws and MDSCSI’s internal policies. By providing us with your personal information or using our services or our website or applications, you consent to the transfer of such information outside your jurisdiction.
MDSCSI does not sell or rent Personal Data that we collect from individuals, including our website visitors. Personal data will be kept confidential but we may, where permitted by law and where such disclosure is necessary to satisfy the purpose or a directly related purpose for which the personal data was collected, provide such personal data to the following parties:
- Any person authorized to act as an authorized representative of MDSCSI in relation to the distribution of products and services offered by MDSCSI;
- Any agent, contractor or third party service provider (within or outside MDSCSI) who provides administration; data processing; telecommunications, computer, payment, debt collection or securities clearing; technology outsourcing; call center services; mailing and printing services in connection with the operation of MDSCSI’s business and MDSCSI’s provision of services to you;
- Any business affiliate of MDSCSI in relation to the provision or marketing of our services;
- Any agent, contractor or third party service provider (within or outside MDSCSI) including companies that help deliver our services, industry associations or federations;
- Other companies that help gather your information or communicate with you, such as research companies and ratings agencies, in order to enhance the services we provide to you; and
- Government or regulatory bodies or any person to whom MDSCSI must disclose data: (a) under a legal and/or regulatory obligation in that jurisdiction applicable to that particular MDSCSI company; or (b) pursuant to an agreement between the MDSCSI company and the relevant government, regulatory body or other person.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We employ a range of technological and physical security arrangements and maintain safeguards to protect against the accidental or unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal, deletion and other similar risks to Personal Data.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE WITH RESPECT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
As allowed by the provisions of the Data Privacy Act and its Implementing Rules and Regulations, as an MDSCSI customer:
- You have the right to be informed that your personal data will be, are being, or were, collected and processed.
- You may verify whether MDSCSI holds any personal data about you and to access any such data;
- You may request a rectification of your personal data which is inaccurate;
- You may Inquire about MDSCSI’s policies and practices in relation to personal data.
- You may Suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data
- Object to the processing of your personal data
MDSCSI has the right to charge costs which are directly related to and necessary for the processing of any personal data access request.
The information collected (including but not limited to: your IP addresses (and domain names), browser software, types and configurations of your browser, language settings, geo-locations, operating systems, referring website, pages and content viewed, and durations of visit) will be used for compiling aggregate statistics on how our visitors reach and browse our websites to help us understand how we can improve your experience on it. Such information is collected anonymously and you cannot be identified unless you have logged on as a member. We use such data only for website enhancement and optimization purposes. The cookies also enable our website to remember you and your preferences, and tailor the website for your needs. Advertising cookies will allow us to provide advertisements on our websites that are as relevant to you as possible, e.g. by selecting interest-based advertisements for you, or preventing the same advisement from constantly reappearing to you.
Most web browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you do not want to receive cookies, you can disable this function in your browser settings. However, by doing so you may not be able to fully enjoy the benefits of our websites and certain features may not work properly.
We may also collect the following information:
We may offer links to sites that are not operated by MDSCSI. If you visit one of these linked sites, you should review their privacy and other policies. We are not responsible for the policies and practices of other companies, and any information you submit to those companies is subject to their privacy policies.
We may also have providers of other apps, tools, widgets, and plug-ins on our online Services, such as Facebook “Like“ buttons, which may also use automated methods to collect information about how you use these features. These organizations may use your information in line with their own policies.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Should you have any questions on any part of this privacy statement or would like additional information regarding MDSCSI’s data privacy practices please do not hesitate to contact us by the contact details above.
WHO DO I CONTACT FOR DATA PRIVACY CONCERNS?
Questions or comments in relation to the above are to be addressed as follows:
Attention: Data Privacy Officer
MDS Call Solutions, Inc.
1869 P. Domingo St., Brgy Kasilawan
Makati City 1206